chasm to left of South Carolina railroad
- chasm to left of South Carolina railroad
- Creator (Personal):
- Wilson, William E.
- Charleston Earthquake scene. Handwritten on reverse: '9 mile bottom - South Carolina railroad - chasm on left. Track was originally a tangent. Caused by earthquake, 1886. Track cut of line.'
- Collection Title:
- Charleston Museum Earthquake Photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- The Charleston Museum Archives
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- South Carolina Railroad
South Carolina Railway Company
South Carolina and Georgia Railroad Company
- Topical Subject:
- Charleston Earthquake, S.C., 1886, Railroad trains, and Earthquakes--South Carolina
- Geographic Subject:
- Low Country
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- MK 4267
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 600 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2009, The Charleston Museum Archives. All rights reserved. For more information contact The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403.
- Admin ID: