Plantations, Blake's Plantation
- Plantations, Blake's Plantation
- Image taken during the American Association of Museums meeting held in Charleston to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the founding of the Charleston Museum. 4" X 5" photo shows people in two canoes with cypress trees in background. Assumed (based on other images in file) to be Reserve on South Santee that used to be part of Blake's Plantation.
- Collection Title:
- Charleston Museum Plantation Photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- The Charleston Museum Archives
- Media Type:
- The land is now part of the Santee Coastal Reserve managed by the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources.
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- American Association of Museums. Meeting
South Carolina. Dept. of Natural Resources
- Topical Subject:
- Boats and boating, Cypress, Plantations -- South Carolina, Clubs, and Natural areas
- Geographic Subject:
- Low Country and Charleston County (S.C.)
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- MK 22346j
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 800 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2011, The Charleston Museum Archives. All rights reserved. For more information contact The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403.
- Admin ID: