You selected Erastus Everson Diary 1861-1893, page 1 from the Erastus Everson Diary 1861-1893. Click the Image Below to View It.
Erastus Everson Diary 1861-1893
- Erastus Everson Diary 1861-1893
- Creator (Personal):
- Everson, Erastus, 1837-1897
- A scrapbook by Erastus W. Everson (1837-1897) documenting his time spent serving in the Union Army during the American Civil War (1861- 1865); the Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands during the American Reconstruction Period (1865-1877); as a librarian at the University of South Carolina and a newspaper editor.
- Collection Title:
- Erastus W. Everson Papers, 1861-1893
- Contributing Institution:
- South Carolina Historical Society
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- United States. Army. Invalid Corps
United States. Army. Veteran Reserve Corps
United States. Bureau of Refugees, Freedmen, and Abandoned Lands
- Topical Subject:
- Sharecropping, Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877), and Freedmen
- Geographic Subject:
- Washington (D.C.), United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Personal narratives, Sea Islands, and Massachusetts
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 400 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Bookeye 4 Basic, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public Domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information and re-use requirements contact the South Carolina Historical Society, Charleston, SC, 29401.
- Admin ID:
- Admin ID (Page)