You selected Charleston Yearbook, 1919, page 232 from the Charleston Yearbook, 1919. Click the Image Below to View It.
Charleston Yearbook, 1919
- Charleston Yearbook, 1919
- Creator (Corporate):
- Charleston (S.C.). City Council
- A report from the mayor, city council, and various governmental departments of Charleston, South Carolina for the year 1919. The Year Book opens with an address from the mayor, Tristram T. Hyde, followed by reports from various departments.
- Collection Title:
- City Year Books for Charleston, South Carolina, 1880-1951
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Charleston Chamber of Commerce (Charleston, S.C.)
Charleston (S.C.). Board of Health
Charleston (S.C.). City Council
Charleston (S.C.). Commissioners of Public Works
Charleston (S.C.). Department of Planning and Urban Development
Charleston (S.C.). Office of the Mayor
- Topical Subject:
- Education--South Carolina--History, Harbors--South Carolina--History, Local finance--South Carolina, Medicine--South Carolina--Charleston County--History, Memorials, Municipal ordinances, Municipal reports, Real property and taxation--South Carolina, Sewerage, Transportation--Statistics, and Charities--South Carolina--Charleston
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.)
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned by the Lyrasis Digitization Project. 300 dpi. Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information, contact Special Collections, College of Charleston Libraries, 66 George Street, Charleston SC 29424.
- Admin ID:
- Admin ID (Page)