You selected Typescript Speech on the Sertoma Football Classic, Page 7 from the Report of Violence at the Sertoma Classic. Click the Image Below to View It.
Report of Violence at the Sertoma Classic
- Report of Violence at the Sertoma Classic
- WPAL continuity sheet for September 8, 1977 containing information on Mayor Joseph P. Riley and "the incidents that took place at the Sertoma Football Classic." Enclosed Preliminary Report and typescript speech on the Violence at the Sertoma Classic of Friday, August 26, 1977.
- Collection Title:
- William ("Bill") Saunders Papers, circa 1950 - 2004
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--South Carolina--Charleston--History, African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina--Charleston--History--20th century, African Americans--Politics and government--South Carolina--History--20th century, African American political activists--South Carolina--Charleston, African American radio stations--South Carolina--Charleston, and African American civic leaders--South Carolina--Charleston
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1100 Box 22 Folder 209
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Fujitsu fi-7160, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright status undetermined.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID:
- Admin ID (Page)