You selected "Thought Stylist," Page 1 from the "Thought Stylist". Click the Image Below to View It.
- "Thought Stylist"
- Creator (Personal):
- Clark, Septima Poinsette, 1898-1987
- Septima P. Clark's "notes cards for talk given to graduates, Coyle's School of Beauty."
- Collection Title:
- Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, and African American women teachers
- Geographic Subject:
- United States
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1000 Box 04 Folder 02
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Fujitsu fi-7160, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright © Avery Research Center for African American History and Culture.
- Access Statement:
- This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID:
- Admin ID (Page)