Letter from Jim Clyburn, April 1974
- Letter from Jim Clyburn, April 1974
- Creator (Personal):
- Clyburn, James
- Correspondence from James Clyburn regarding a "feeding program for the aged at Hampton Manor in Sumter."
- Collection Title:
- Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Clark, Septima Poinsette, 1898-1987
Penn Center Historic District (Saint Helena Island, S.C.)
Clyburn, James E., 1940-
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, and African American women teachers
- Geographic Subject:
- Columbia (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1000 Box 04 Folder 10
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Fujitsu fi-7160, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright © James Clyburn.
- Access Statement:
- All rights reserved.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: