Letter from Ellen Eisenman to Septima P. Clark, July 7, 1978
- Letter from Ellen Eisenman to Septima P. Clark, July 7, 1978
- Creator (Personal):
- Eisenman, Ellen
- Correspondence from Ellen Eisenman of the South Side Settlement to Septima P. Clark regarding Teen Camp group plans to visit the Highlander School and Johns Island, South Carolina.
- Collection Title:
- Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Clark, Septima Poinsette, 1898-1987
Highlander Folk School (Monteagle, Tenn.)
King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
Penn Center Historic District (Saint Helena Island, S.C.)
Citizenship Education Program
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, and African American women teachers
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.) and Columbus (Ohio)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1000 Box 04 Folder 25
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Fujitsu fi-7160, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright © Ellen Eisenman.
- Access Statement:
- All rights reserved.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: