You selected NAACP V, Southeast Region Newsletter, Page 2 from the NAACP V, Southeast Region Newsletter. Click the Image Below to View It.
NAACP V, Southeast Region Newsletter
- NAACP V, Southeast Region Newsletter
- Creator (Corporate):
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- NAACP V Southeast Region Newsletter including a "Statement by Dr. Hooks on the Election of Gov. Bill Clinton to the Presidency," 1992 Youth Council Annual Elections, a poem by Alethea Bonello, a "State of the State Address," and other NAACP related information and news items.
- Collection Title:
- Charleston Branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Papers, 1920-1995
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Political activity, Charleston (S.C.)--Race relations, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Charleston Branch (Charleston, S.C.), and African Americans--South Carolina
- Geographic Subject:
- Southern States
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1117 Box 03 Folder 17
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright © National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- Access Statement:
- All rights reserved.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID:
- Admin ID (Page)