Meeting minutes from January 16, 1935
- Meeting minutes from January 16, 1935
- Creator (Corporate):
- Phillis Wheatley Literary and Social Club (Charleston, S.C.)
- Handwritten meeting minutes discussing club business and activities including mention of giving to Jenkins Orphanage.
- Collection Title:
- Phillis Wheatley Literary and Social Club Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Jenkins Orphanage (Charleston, S.C.)
Phillis Wheatley Literary and Social Club (Charleston, S.C.)--Records and correspondence
- Topical Subject:
- African American women--South Carolina--Charleston--Societies and clubs and African American women--South Carolina--Charleston--Social life and customs
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.)
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1031 Box 01 Folder 04
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 600 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL. Archival masters are tiffs.
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright © Avery Research Center
- Access Statement:
- All rights reserved.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact Avery Research Center, College of Charleston, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: