"Richmond, the Seat of Edward Rutledge, Esq."
- "Richmond, the Seat of Edward Rutledge, Esq."
- Creator (Personal):
- Fraser, Charles, 1782-1860
- Work on paper in watercolor dated 1803. Side view of large white house behind low hill. Tree line in background.
- Collection Title:
- Charles Fraser's Sketchbook, 1796-1805
- Contributing Institution:
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Carolina Art Association
Fraser, Charles, 1782-1860
Smith, Alice R. Huger (Alice Ravenel Huger), 1876-
- Topical Subject:
- Watercolor painting, Trees, Drawings, Sketchbooks, Landscape painting, and Architecture in art
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.) and Richmond (Va.)
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned by the Lyrasis Digitization Project. 600 dpi. Archival masters are tiffs.
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information, contact Gibbes Museum of Art, 135 Meeting St., Charleston, SC 29401
- Admin ID: