Stereoscopic image of the ruins of a house on the beach on Morris Island, SC with a group of men on and outside of the structure. Handwritten caption on the verso reads, "Beacon House on Morris Island. Jany 1864."
Stereoscopic image of five visible horse drawn carriages, some transporting cotton from the gin. Handwritten caption on the verso reads, "Some scene 1879-Cotten ginned and booked for shipping. Gin property of Mr. JJ Dale, J.R. Macdonald, George Wilkins."
Stereoscopic image of a house with a man and chickens ouside. Handwritten caption on verso reads, "House in which Mr. Fielding of Beaufort College lived at the back. The Female Seminary used for the college while the building on Carteret St. was being built. In 1913 the home of Miss Lieler and Mrs. Martha Barnwell. Provost Marshall's Residence."
Stereoscopic image of a captain, his wife, and their two children outside of a residence in Beaufort, South Carolina. The handwritten caption on the verso reads, "Beaufort, SC 1865 Capt. Jos. P. Low a.q.iu, Mrs. Elizabeth N. Low, Havy Niles Low, Alice Lincoln Low."
Stereoscopic image of a building partially obscured by trees. There is a group of men outside of a tent in the foreground. The handwritten caption on the verso reads, "Episcopal Church Beaufort, SC. Converted into a hospital."