Handwritten on reverse: 'Eutaw, residence of Mr. Wm. H. Sinkler of Eutawville, S.C. Built 1810.' Image measures 3 3/4" X 4 3/4". Note: Submerged under Lake Marion, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Orangeburg County. Original plantation lands were located near present-day Eutaw Springs and were between the Santee River and Eutaw Creek. Eutaw was originally in Berkeley County, but in 1908 the county lines were redrawn and the plantation became part of Orangeburg County.
5 1/2" X 3 1/2" image of White Hall plantation, showing a one-story house (or large outbuilding) with pitched roof and columns across the front. There is a cow grazing in front of the building and a carriage parked under the tree to the left.
7 3/4" X 4 3/4" image with 'The Haze (sic) ("Ingleside")' written on reverse and caption at bottom, front: 'Ingleside, S.C.' Image shows a two-story, brick house in a rural setting. There is a smaller outbuilding visible to the right. There are several people posed in front, including three African-American women. An ox-drawn cart is also out front carrying a woman and two children. A man stands at the ox's head and another at the rear of the wagon. A horse-drawn buggy is parked to the far right by the fence.
5" X 7" image of Limerick plantation, showing house from front. There is an empty carriage with a team of horses hitched to it. A man (stablehand?) stands at the horses' head. From list found with glass negative: ',27 Limerick Plantation, next to Kensington, East branch of Cooper, west side.'