Black-and-white offset print reproduction of the exterior of the synagogue located at 54 Pitt Street in New York. Originally built as a parochial school, the building later served Congregations Brith Sholem, Kochob Jacob Anshe Kamenitz de Lite, Poel Zedek Anshe Ileya, and Agudath Achim M'Krakau. Original illustration by W. A. Rogers. Published in the May 1898 edition of Harper's New Monthly Magazine.
Rosh Hashanah postcard with an illustration of Yom Kippur in a synagogue on New York's Lower East Side. Illustration originally published with the article "In the New York Ghetto" by Katherine Hoffman, Munsey's Magazine.