« Previous |
1 - 10 of 1,593
- Note (n.d) from Daniel Payne to Richard Holloway requesting the time of the next Minors' Moralist Society meeting. Page 1
- Letter (n.d.) to Richard Holloway about a dispute between him and Rachel Wells concerning carpentry work on her house and her intention to request arbitration. Page 1
- Letter (1838?) from Elizabeth Holloway to brother and sister regarding the imprisonment of three of her sons for "Salt and Battery." Page 1
- Letter (n.d.) from James H. Holloway to Theodore Jervey thanking him for mentioning the Brown Fellowship Society in his book and discussing ways to further publicize the history of the society. Page 1
- Letter fragment, Page 1
- Photostat of 1797 document affirming the citizenship of Richard Holloway, a "free Mulatto Man." Part 1.