5" X 7" image of a dirt road with two small, wood cabins. There is a wagon parked between them. Moss draped oaks on both sides of the structures. From the list found with the glass negatives: '2 Coming Tee Negro Quarters.'
Handwritten on reverse: 'Avenue, entrance to Eutaw.' Image measures 3 3/4" X 4 3/4". Note: Submerged under Lake Marion, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Orangeburg County. Original plantation lands were located near present-day Eutaw Springs and were between the Santee River and Eutaw Creek. Eutaw was originally in Berkeley County, but in 1908 the county lines were redrawn and the plantation became part of Orangeburg County.