3 1/4" X 5 3/4" image showing front view of a two-story, raised house. The openings under the house are large enough to use as a garage and vintage automobiles are parked there. Front steps lead up to a porch that runs the length of the house and partway down the left side. On the right hand side are two wooden dependencies (sheds). Moss covered oaks are in the foreground. Believed to be Blessing plantation house.
2 3/4" X 4 1/2" image of the front view of Pond Bluff Plantation with a vintage automobile parked in front and two outbuildings in view. Handwritten on reverse: 'Pond Bluff, Front View, 1934, 10 Room House.'
Handwritten on reverse: 'Eutaw, residence of Mr. Wm. H. Sinkler of Eutawville, S.C. Built 1810.' Image measures 3 3/4" X 4 3/4". Note: Submerged under Lake Marion, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Orangeburg County. Original plantation lands were located near present-day Eutaw Springs and were between the Santee River and Eutaw Creek. Eutaw was originally in Berkeley County, but in 1908 the county lines were redrawn and the plantation became part of Orangeburg County.
5 1/2" X 3 1/2" image of White Hall plantation, showing a one-story house (or large outbuilding) with pitched roof and columns across the front. There is a cow grazing in front of the building and a carriage parked under the tree to the left.
3 1/2" X 3 1/2" image of White Hall plantation, showing a one-story house (or large outbuilding) with pitched roof and columns across the front. Outbuildings are visible to both sides in the background.
5" X 7" image of house at Kensington plantation showing a front view with children sitting on the step. From list found with glass negative: '26 Kensington Plantation, next to Bosis, East branch of Cooper River, west side.'