5" X 7" image of a gate at an unidentified plantation. This is the opposite view as in MK 245a and MK 245b, note that the eagle is facing the opposite direction. Also there is a bell attached to the column on the right. There is a structure just visible to the right, up the drive.
5" X 7" image of a dirt road with two small, wood cabins. There is a wagon parked between them. Moss draped oaks on both sides of the structures. From the list found with the glass negatives: '2 Coming Tee Negro Quarters.'
5 1/2" X 3 1/2" image of White Hall plantation, showing a one-story house (or large outbuilding) with pitched roof and columns across the front. There is a cow grazing in front of the building and a carriage parked under the tree to the left.
Handwritten on reverse: 'Avenue, entrance to Eutaw.' Image measures 3 3/4" X 4 3/4". Note: Submerged under Lake Marion, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Orangeburg County. Original plantation lands were located near present-day Eutaw Springs and were between the Santee River and Eutaw Creek. Eutaw was originally in Berkeley County, but in 1908 the county lines were redrawn and the plantation became part of Orangeburg County.