The land is now part of the Santee Coastal Reserve managed by the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources.,Handwritten on reverse: Reserve of the Santee Gun Club, called Blake's Reserve as it was formerly part of Blake's Plantation. South Santee. South Carolina.' 8" X 10" image shows cypress trees growing in the water.
Image taken during the American Association of Museums meeting in Charleston for the 150th anniversary of the founding of the Charleston Museum. 4" X 5" photo shows people taking a boat ride in area known as Blake's Reserve, formerly part of Blake's Plantation.
5" X 7" image of large group of men and women standing on the porch of a building. The porch has logs for columns. It appears to be the old Blake House which was bought in 1898 for the Santee Club. Group is identified as the members of the American Association of Museums when in Charleston for their annual meeting in 1923. This meeting coincided with the 150th anniversary of the Charleston Museum.