Compilation of original deeds, titles, and other documents related to the transfer, sale, and ownership of the double tenement at 72-74 Tradd Street, known as the Fotheringham-McNeil Tenements. Documents span from 1765 to 1961, likely representing the entire history of the ownership of the double tenement throughout that time period. Also includes blueprints and photographs. (NOTE: Fotheringham has also been spelled Fotheringham.)
Linocut depicting a courtyard in the Jewish quarter of Vilnius. Linocut by Samuelis Rozinas. From Vilnius : S. Rozino linoleumo raižiniai = Vil'n︠i︡us : grav︠i︡ury na linoleume S. Rozinasa = Vilnius : engravings by S. Rozinas, published Moscow: Moskva : Moskovckoe Otdelenie Khudozhestvennogo Fonda SSSR.
Descriptions and photographs of the historic houses on tour in 1957. Published by Historic Charleston Foundation, 1957; printed by Walker, Evans & Cogswell. Fifty-one pages. (Note: All a/k/a references pertain to the name of the house as listed in Jonathan Poston's book The Buildings of Charleston: A Guide to the City's Architecture; USC Press, 1997.)