Black-and-white drawing of the exterior of the Orthodoxe Synagoge (Orthodox Synagogue) on the Bleichstraße in Darmstadt. Drawing by Walter Wickop. From Darmstadt und Umgebung in zweihundert Federzeichungen by August Buxbaum.
Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
Black-and-white offset print reproduction depicting Jewish men in the National Guard during the November Uprising (1830-1831). From Di Iden in Rusland un Poylen by Israel Friedlaender. Originally printed in Les Israélites de Pologne by Léon Hollaenderski.
Photograph taken in Koszenica, Poland in the late 1920s. Among those pictured only Renee, her Aunt Tola and youngest uncle in second row survived the war. First row, left to right: Rose Borenstain-Fuchs (mother), Renee, Grandmother Borenstain, Yitzchak Fuchs (brother), Grandfather Borenstain, rest are cousins and Rose's sister (names not known). Second row, left to right: Moishe Chiel Fuchs (father), Tola Berenstain (maternal aunt), rest are cousins and uncles (names not known).
Photograph of Green Street (now Green Way) and north side of Randolph Hall in 1920. Construction of Randolph Hall, the most recognizable building at the College, began in 1828 under the direction of architect William Strickland. Flanking wings and portico for the main building were designed by Edward Brickell White and erected circa 1850. In 1886 the wings were destroyed by the Charleston earthquake and rebuilt between 1888 to 1894 under the direction of Gabriel Manigault.
Photograph taken in 1925 or 1926 in Koszenica, Poland. First row, left to right (seated): great uncle (grandmother's brother-Sokol), Grandmother Fuchs, Renee, Grandfather Fuchs, Moishe Chiel Fuchs (father). Second row, left to right (standing): Aaron Fuchs, Elieazer Fuchs, Charna Fuchs, unknown, unk., unk., Simcha Fuchs.