2 3/4" X 4 1/2" image of the front view of Pond Bluff Plantation with a vintage automobile parked in front and two outbuildings in view. Handwritten on reverse: 'Pond Bluff, Front View, 1934, 10 Room House.'
3 3/4" X 4 3/4" image with 'Entrance to plantation residence on the road to Wilmington from Charleston, S.C.' handwritten on reverse. Photograph shows a side view of the front steps and porch. An unidentified woman is standing at the top of the steps. A vintage car with four occupants is parked at the foot of the stairs
8" X 5" image with "The Wedge - Santee River. Mr. Lucas - Planter. Photo 1908 by M.B. Paine' handwritten on reverse. Photograph shows a side view of the front steps and porch. An unidentified woman is standing at the top of the steps.
Handwritten on reverse: 'Eutaw, residence of Mr. Wm. H. Sinkler of Eutawville, S.C. Built 1810.' Image measures 3 3/4" X 4 3/4". Note: Submerged under Lake Marion, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Orangeburg County. Original plantation lands were located near present-day Eutaw Springs and were between the Santee River and Eutaw Creek. Eutaw was originally in Berkeley County, but in 1908 the county lines were redrawn and the plantation became part of Orangeburg County.