4 Green Way. Built circa 1817, restored 1972. Alternately used as a dormitory and faculty offices through the years, it is affectionately referred to as the "shack." It served as the first dormitory for women at the College in 1960.
Photograph of the Robert Scott Small Library, 175 Calhoun St. Dedicated in 1972, the library was one of the first academic buildings constructed during the major expansion of the 1970's. Wings were added in 1975. Maybank Hall visible on left.
Photograph of the Erckmann House, 9 College Way, built circa 1835. Abiel Bolles opened a female academy on property at 5 College Way and later built 7 and 9 College Way as the school expanded. The College acquired the residences in 1971.