Provided on the front of this two-sided typed document is information regarding the property at the East end of Calhoun Street, known as Gadsden's Wharf. The land ownership is traced back to 1696 under Issac Mazyck. Land development beginning in 1746 under Captain George Anson is also discussed, including the construction of a canal and wharf in Charleston. Changes in street names since the city's early days are also mentioned. A small piece of paper taped to the back reads: "Kindness of: Mr. Gedney M. Howe."
This four-page typed document provides ownership information for properties of interest to Historic Charleston Foundation. Specific categories for properties include spaces outside the Ansonborough neighborhood, in the rental endowment or Gadsden Complex, properties held for sale, properties in the process of being sold to Historic Charleston Foundation, properties being considered for purchase, properties near an area designated as the Auditorium Fringe, properties on Alexander Street, and properties on George Street.
This three-page typed document includes a table providing information for numerous Ansonborough properties. The properties are organized by street, which include Hasell Street, Wentworth Street, Society Street, Laurens Street, Anson Street, and George Street. Informational categories include ownership, Historic Charleston Foundation's involvement with the property, number of improved living units at the property, and financial investments in the property.
This two-page, front and back, handwritten document includes notes for various properties on Anson Street, Hasell Street, Wentworth Street, and George Street. It appears that these notes indicate the property owners.