This one-page typed document lists several streets in Ansonborough alongside types of trees. These notes are from Alicia Rudolf's meeting with a Mr. Burroughs of the City Parks Department in the summer of 1967.
This one-page typed document provides information regarding the property at the East end of Calhoun Street, known as Gadsden's Wharf. The land ownership is traced back to 1696 under Issac Mazyck. Land development beginning in 1746 under Captain George Anson is also discussed, including the construction of a canal and wharf in Charleston. Changes in street names since the city's early days are also mentioned.
This two-page typed document, with notes, provides information regarding covenants on properties formerly under the ownership of Historic Charleston Foundation in order to establish trends for use restrictions in the Ansonborough neighborhood.