LCDL 3rd Annual Partner Meeting – Thursday, February 19th 2015
It's that time of year again and we here at the Lowcountry Digital Library would like to cordially invite you to the 3rd annual Lowcountry Digital Library "State of the Union" meeting.
Topics covered will include:
- The LCDL Annual State of the Union Address
- New LCDL Partners and New Opportunities
- SCDL and DPLA Project Updates
- Meet Amanda Noll, Project Coordinator for the Lowcountry Digital History Initiative
- Learn more about Copyright and Cultural Heritage Materials with Amy Rudersdorf, Assistant Director of Content for the DPLA.
- Optional Metadata/Digitization Q&A session to be held at the end of the meeting. Bring your questions and I'll have answers!
We're looking forward to it!