Search Home | Search History Search Results
Displaying items 1 - 10 of 1,059 start over
per page
Title Description
thumb
Blacklock House
Exterior of the William Blacklock House, 18 Bull St. One of the College's most prized buildings, the Blacklock House was built in 1800 for one of Charleston's wealthier merchants. It was acquired by the College in 1974. Listed as a National Historic Landmark.
thumb
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
thumb
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
thumb
Early Childhood Development Center
Early Childhood Development Center, 91-93 Wentworth St. This commercial building was acquired by the college in 1974.
thumb
Central Energy Plant
Artist's rendition of the Central Energy Plant, 78 Coming St., built in 1973 as a utility distribution system for the main campus.
thumb
George Street
Photograph of 72 George St. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.
thumb
Central Energy Plant
Photograph of the Central Energy Plant, 78 Coming St., built in 1973 as a utility distribution system for the main campus.
thumb
George Street
Photograph of 72 George St. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.
thumb
Barnard Elliott House
Barnard Elliott House, 58 George St. Built in 1803 by planter Barnard Elliott. Purchased by the College in 1971 and restored by Albert Simons. Currently houses the John M. Rivers Communications Museum.
thumb
George Street
Photograph of 72 George St. Built circa 1837, this Greek Revival house was moved 90 degrees to make way for Physicians Auditorium. It has housed faculty offices since 1972.