History of ownership of Ansonborough property from 1696 to 1904

Title:
History of ownership of Ansonborough property from 1696 to 1904
Description:
A four-page typed document chronicling the history of the Ansonborough property from 1696 with Isaac Mazyck's Propietary Grant through the segmentation of the property beginning in 1759 through a purchase in 1904. The development of the various streets in the Ansonborough area and the building of houses is also discussed.
Collection:
Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project
Contributing Institution:
Margaretta Childs Archives at Historic Charleston Foundation
Media Type:
Images
Topical Subject:
Historic buildings--Conservation and restoration--South Carolina--Charleston, Neighborhoods--Conservation and restoration--South Carolina--Charleston, Neighborhood planning--South Carolina--Charleston
Geographic Subject:
Charleston (S.C.)--History
Language:
English
Series:
Folder 01: General Histories of Ansonborough
Shelving Locator:
HCF.005.3A
S.C. County:
Charleston County (S.C)
Internet Media Type:
image/jpeg
Digitization Specifications:
600 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, DLSG Bookedge Scanner, Archival masters are tiffs.
Copyright Status Statement:
Copyright © Historic Charleston Foundation.
Access Information:
For more information and reuse requirements contact Archivist, Historic Charleston Foundation, P.O. Box 1120, Charleston, SC 29402.