Barnard Elliott House

  • Image 01
Title:
Barnard Elliott House
Date:
1971
Description:
Barnard Elliott House, 58 George St. Built in 1803 by planter Barnard Elliott. Purchased by the College in 1971 and restored by Albert Simons. Currently houses the John M. Rivers Communications Museum. Black and white, 20x25 cm.
Collection:
College of Charleston Buildings and Grounds Photograph Collection
Contributing Institution:
College of Charleston Libraries
Media Type:
Images
Personal or Corporate Subject:
College of Charleston
Topical Subject:
Universities and colleges--South Carolina--Charleston
Geographic Subject:
Charleston (S.C.)--Buildings, structures, etc., Low Country
Shelving Locator:
Barnard Elliott 004.jpg
S.C. County:
Charleston County (S.C.)
Internet Media Type:
image/jpeg
Copyright Status Statement:
Digital image copyright 2010, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC, 29424.