- Caption: 'Before Petersburg--winter-quarters from the plantation.--[sketched by A.W. Warren.]' [full date February 25, 1865.]
- Hand-colored image of a horse drawn carriage piled high with cotton being taken to a ginnery.
- The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources currently provides public access to the ruins of the house and nearby rice mill.
- Handwritten on reverse: 'Eutaw, residence of Mr. Wm. H. Sinkler of Eutawville, S.C. Built 1810.' Image measures 3 3/4" X 4 3/4". Note: Submerged under Lake Marion, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Orangeburg County. Original plantation lands were located near present-day Eutaw Springs and were between the Santee River and Eutaw Creek. Eutaw was originally in Berkeley County, but in 1908 the county lines were redrawn and the plantation became part of Orangeburg County.