« Previous |
1 - 50 of 93
- A black and white negative of a field while it is being irrigated.
- 8.2 x 8.4 cm photographic print
- Main caption: 'Incidents of the Earthquake at Charleston.--drawn by Schell and Hogan.--[see page 590.]' Caption top left: 'In front of the Charleston Hotel.' Caption top right: 'looking over the roofs.' Caption middle: 'A camp on the East Battery.' Caption bottom left: 'The front wall gone.' Caption bottom center: 'In a rich man's garden.' Caption bottom right: ' On the track.' [full date September 11, 1886.]
- Gardens at Middleton Place. 3 3/3" X 4 3/4" image shows a dirt path through the gardens with wooden bench.
- 5" X 7" image of rice mill at Middleton Place.