« Previous |
1 - 10 of 48
- Handwritten on reverse: 'Brick House on Edisto Island, S.C. Rear view.' 5" X 7" image taken no later than 1929 when the house burned.
- Handwritten on reverse: Brick House on Edisto Island, S.C. Front view.' 5" X 7" image taken no later than 1929 when the house burned.
- 5" X 7" image of Brick House, Edisto Island. Built in the 1670s by Paul Hamilton of brick imported from New England.
- 4 3/4" X 6 3/4" image of Pine Grove Plantation. The main house has a portico with a porch and wooden railing that extends on either side. The stairway with wide concrete banisters ascends to the porch. The house is partially obscured by a large oak tree.
- 3 1/4" X 5 1/2" image of the front view of The Launch. Property is also known as Middleton's Plantation and sometimes referred to as Dr. Pope's residence. There is a vintage automobile parked in front.