« Previous |
1 - 10 of 45
- The Wedge Plantation near Georgetown. 5" X 7" image of front entrance of the Wedge Plantation house.
- 3 3/4" X 4 3/4" image with 'Entrance to plantation residence on the road to Wilmington from Charleston, S.C.' handwritten on reverse. Photograph shows a side view of the front steps and porch. An unidentified woman is standing at the top of the steps. A vintage car with four occupants is parked at the foot of the stairs
- 8" X 5" image with "The Wedge - Santee River. Mr. Lucas - Planter. Photo 1908 by M.B. Paine' handwritten on reverse. Photograph shows a side view of the front steps and porch. An unidentified woman is standing at the top of the steps.
- Handwritten on reverse: 'Dixie, country home of Geo. W. Williams. Near Chas. S.C. on Stono River. 4/5.1919.' 5 1/2" X 3 1/2" image of view from the porch out onto the grounds.
- 3 3/4" X 4 3/4" image with 'The Wedge - front door' handwritten on reverse.
- 4" X 5" image of The Wedge taken by a member of the American Association of Museums at their meeting held in Charleston to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the founding of the Charleston Museum.