2,211 - 2,215 of 2,215
- Pages aim to emphasize ways in which to organize NAACP membership among several interests groups including but not limited to: churches, businesses, universities, and social clubs.
- Memorandum from Clifford J. Collins to NAACP Unit Presidents and Political Action Chairpersons, regarding "a list of suggested monthly activities designed to prepare eligible voters for participation in the 1991 and 1992 elections." Enclosed supporting materials.
- The GI Bill + Army College Fund booklet outlining funding possibilities based on the Montgomery GI Bill.
- Information pertaining to the planning of the 1987 Charleston Branch of the 1987 NAACP Freedom Fund Banquet. Enclosed supporting material.
- List of contact information for companies to solicit for the Freedom Fund.