« Previous |
1 - 10 of 286
- 1970 Census, final report of population figures for Charleston County, Dorchester County, and Berkeley County.
- Precinct Officers for the Berkeley County Democratic Party, including the precinct, president, and executive committee persons.
- Petition of Agnes Bell to the St. Andrew's Society requesting assistance from the St. Andrew's society, explaining that she lacks financial resources to support children after husband's death.
- 5" X 7" image of the front view of a house with dormer windows. An unidentified man stands in front of the house. From the list found with the glass negatives: '
- 5" X 7" image of Bossis plantation house, front view. From list found with glass negatives: "
- 4" X 5" image of Blessing plantation house, side view. Image believed to have been taken prior to 1920.
- 5" X 7" image of a large brick dependency. Window on either side of the arched, double door. High rounded roof with circular window at top, center. From list found with glass negatives: '