« Previous |
1 - 10 of 21
- 4" X 5" image of Blessing plantation house, side view. Image believed to have been taken prior to 1920.
- 3 1/2" X 5" image showing exterior, side view of a two-story, raised house with large, moss-covered oak next to it. Believed to be Blessing plantation house.
- 3 1/4" X 5 3/4" image of the front steps of Blessing plantation house, side view. Large oak in front is also shown.
- 4" X 5" image of Gippy plantation, showing the house through the trees
- 7 3/4" X 4 3/4" image with 'The Haze (sic) ("Ingleside")' written on reverse and caption at bottom, front: 'Ingleside, S.C.' Image shows a two-story, brick house in a rural setting. There is a smaller outbuilding visible to the right. There are several people posed in front, including three African-American women. An ox-drawn cart is also out front carrying a woman and two children. A man stands at the ox's head and another at the rear of the wagon. A horse-drawn buggy is parked to the far right by the fence.
- 5" X 7" image of house at Ingleside plantation. Close up, exterior view of main house. House is in disrepair and appears abandoned.