« Previous |
1 - 10 of 15
- Handwritten on reverse: 'Avenue, entrance to Eutaw.' Image measures 3 3/4" X 4 3/4". Note: Submerged under Lake Marion, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Orangeburg County. Original plantation lands were located near present-day Eutaw Springs and were between the Santee River and Eutaw Creek. Eutaw was originally in Berkeley County, but in 1908 the county lines were redrawn and the plantation became part of Orangeburg County.
- 8" X 10" image of house at Medway plantation, south and west sides.
- 4" X 4 1/2" color image of house at Middleburg plantation.