- Porters Lodge, 66 George St. This gate house on the original main campus, designed by E.B. (Edward Brickell) White, was built in 1850 to house the school's porter or custodian. Inscription on lower left reads: "To Professor della Torre with the deep regard of Mr and Mrs D.A. Robertson 1913"
- Sketches of buildings and architectural features in Turkey, Italy, and Spain, by Charleston architect Albert Simons.