« Previous |
1 - 10 of 16
- 5" X 7" image of Bossis plantation house, front view. From list found with glass negatives: "
- 5" X 7" image of Brick House, Edisto Island. Built in the 1670s by Paul Hamilton of brick imported from New England.
- 5" X 7" image of house at Kensington plantation showing a front view with children sitting on the step. From list found with glass negative: '26 Kensington Plantation, next to Bosis, East branch of Cooper River, west side.'
- 5" X 7" image of Limerick plantation, showing house from front. There is an empty carriage with a team of horses hitched to it. A man (stablehand?) stands at the horses' head. From list found with glass negative: ', 27 Limerick Plantation, next to Kensington, East branch of Cooper, west side.'
- 8" X 10" image of house at Limerick plantation. There is an unidentified woman sitting on a bench near the door.