« Previous |
1 - 10 of 597
- Caption: 'Birds-eye view of the proposed exposition to be held in Charleston, South Carolina in 1902.'
- 5" X 7" image of the front view of a house with dormer windows. An unidentified man stands in front of the house. From the list found with the glass negatives: '
- 5" X 7" image of Bossis plantation house, front view. From list found with glass negatives: "
- 5" X 7" image of Brick House, Edisto Island. Built in the 1670s by Paul Hamilton of brick imported from New England.
- 5" X 7" image of a large brick dependency. Window on either side of the arched, double door. High rounded roof with circular window at top, center. From list found with glass negatives: '
- The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources currently provides public access to the ruins of the house and nearby rice mill.
- Comingtee Plantation. 5" X 7" image of four men in a field with a fifth man on a horse. From list found with the glass negatives: '14 Coming Tee -- Breaking a horse.'