« Previous |
1 - 10 of 116
- Handwritten on reverse: 'Eutaw, residence of Mr. Wm. H. Sinkler of Eutawville, S.C. Built 1810.' Image measures 3 3/4" X 4 3/4". Note: Submerged under Lake Marion, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Orangeburg County. Original plantation lands were located near present-day Eutaw Springs and were between the Santee River and Eutaw Creek. Eutaw was originally in Berkeley County, but in 1908 the county lines were redrawn and the plantation became part of Orangeburg County.
- 3 1/2" X 5 1/2" photographic postcard with caption at bottom, front: 'Hampton Place.'
- 5" X 7" image of Brick House, Edisto Island. Built in the 1670s by Paul Hamilton of brick imported from New England.
- 5" X 7" image of Bossis plantation house, front view. From list found with glass negatives: "