41 - 50 of 116
- Handwritten on reverse: 'Eutaw, residence of Mr. Wm. H. Sinkler of Eutawville, S.C. Built 1810.' Image measures 3 3/4" X 4 3/4". Note: Submerged under Lake Marion, St. John's Berkeley Parish, Orangeburg County. Original plantation lands were located near present-day Eutaw Springs and were between the Santee River and Eutaw Creek. Eutaw was originally in Berkeley County, but in 1908 the county lines were redrawn and the plantation became part of Orangeburg County.
- 5" X 7" image of a two-story wooden house with an attic and two chimneys. An (empty) porch runs the length of the house. Windows are all shuttered. From list found with glass negative: 'Wooden addition adjoining for many years the home of old Mr. Keating Ball and Miss Ann Deas.'
- 3 1/2" X 3" image of a an unknown plantation house, showing a two-story structure with a porch running the length of the ground floor.