61 - 80 of 173
- 8" X 10" image of Harrietta plantation with 'Front of residence' handwritten on reverse.
- 7 3/4" X 4 3/4" image with 'The Haze (sic) ("Ingleside")' written on reverse and caption at bottom, front: 'Ingleside, S.C.' Image shows a two-story, brick house in a rural setting. There is a smaller outbuilding visible to the right. There are several people posed in front, including three African-American women. An ox-drawn cart is also out front carrying a woman and two children. A man stands at the ox's head and another at the rear of the wagon. A horse-drawn buggy is parked to the far right by the fence.
- 5" X 7" image of house at Ingleside plantation. Close up, exterior view of main house. House is in disrepair and appears abandoned.
- 5 1/4" X 3 1/4" image with (only partially legible) '...to the ruin...___see Island house' handwritten on reverse. Assumed to mean the Jehossee Island house once owned by William Aiken. Two-story wood frame house with four men standing near the corner.
- 8" X 10" image of house at Medway plantation, south and west sides.