41 - 45 of 45
- United States Commission on Civil Rights August 1978 publication entitled, "Civil Rights Update," wherein various Civil Rights news items are discussed. Addressed to Septima P. Clark.
- Newsletter for the Trident Forum for the Handicapped regarding an advocacy conference, forum business meeting, reorganization, new members, handicapped parking permits, and other organizational issues.
- Unknown publication featuring short articles on Full Employment, Urban Policy, Voter Participation, National Health Care, Criminal Justice Reform, Education, Equal Opportunity, Income Security - Food Stamps - Tax Reform, Foreign Policy, Minority Business Development, Rural and Small Town Development, and Energy.
- The Black Women's Community Development Foundation's publication includes a brief description of the civil rights movement and information on some of the project funded by the organization.
- Document written on behalf of Penn Community Services describing the organization's "dedication to the growth and development of the Black community" in addition to its geographical setting, history, programs, leadership, and flexibility.