« Previous |
1 - 10 of 89
- 3 1/4" X 5 3/4" image showing front view of a two-story, raised house. The openings under the house are large enough to use as a garage and vintage automobiles are parked there. Front steps lead up to a porch that runs the length of the house and partway down the left side. On the right hand side are two wooden dependencies (sheds). Moss covered oaks are in the foreground. Believed to be Blessing plantation house.
- 3 1/2" X 5" image showing exterior, side view of a two-story, raised house with large, moss-covered oak next to it. Believed to be Blessing plantation house.
- 3 1/4" X 5 3/4" image of the front steps of Blessing plantation house, side view. Large oak in front is also shown.
- 4" X 5" image of Blessing plantation house, side view. Image believed to have been taken prior to 1920.
- 5" X 7" image of Bossis plantation house, front view. From list found with glass negatives: "
- Handwritten on reverse: 'Dixie, country home of Geo. W. Williams. Near Chas. S.C. on Stono River. 4/5.1919.' 5 1/2" X 3 1/2" image of view from the porch out onto the grounds.