« Previous |
1 - 10 of 22
- 4" X 5" image of Blessing plantation house, side view. Image believed to have been taken prior to 1920.
- 3 1/4" X 5 3/4" image showing front view of a two-story, raised house. The openings under the house are large enough to use as a garage and vintage automobiles are parked there. Front steps lead up to a porch that runs the length of the house and partway down the left side. On the right hand side are two wooden dependencies (sheds). Moss covered oaks are in the foreground. Believed to be Blessing plantation house.
- 3 1/2" X 5" image showing exterior, side view of a two-story, raised house with large, moss-covered oak next to it. Believed to be Blessing plantation house.
- 3 1/4" X 5 3/4" image of the front steps of Blessing plantation house, side view. Large oak in front is also shown.
- 4" X 5" image of Gippy plantation, showing the house through the trees
- 7 3/4" X 4 3/4" image with 'The Haze (sic) ("Ingleside")' written on reverse and caption at bottom, front: 'Ingleside, S.C.' Image shows a two-story, brick house in a rural setting. There is a smaller outbuilding visible to the right. There are several people posed in front, including three African-American women. An ox-drawn cart is also out front carrying a woman and two children. A man stands at the ox's head and another at the rear of the wagon. A horse-drawn buggy is parked to the far right by the fence.
- 5" X 7" image of house at Ingleside plantation. Close up, exterior view of main house. House is in disrepair and appears abandoned.