61 - 65 of 65
- Caption: 'No.42. Beach view of Sullivan's Island from Fort Moultrie, Charleston, S.C. This picture gives a good view of the Beach of Sullivan's Island, as seen from the Eastern part of Fort Moultrie. The Beach on this portion of Sullivan's Island is hard and perfectly level for several miles, affording as fine a promenade and drive as can be found anywhere in the country...' This is a stereograph image which measures 3 1/2" X 7".
- 5" X 7" image showing cannon being excavated at Fort Johnson, James Island.
- Fort Johnson, James Island. 5" X 7" image showing exterior of fort.
- 8" X 10" image of an aerial view of Fort Moultrie from the top of the water tower on Sullivan's Island.
- 5" X 4" image of Fort Sumter in Charleston harbor.