Rabbi William A. Rosenthall's collection of Judaica postcards. A particular collecting focus of Rosenthall was images of synagogues located around the globe, including European synagogues destroyed by the Nazis or converted to stables and warehouses. Also included are images of cemeteries, tombs, Jewish neighborhoods, and other Jewish sites of interest. Rosenthall was the rabbi at Charleston's Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim Synagogue from 1976 to 1992. He traveled extensively during his life and collected items related to Jewish life and culture.
- Mulberry Castle: Land of My Dreams
- Laura Bragg Papers
- Bernice Robinson Papers, 1920-1989
- Voices of the Santee Delta Oral History Collection
- Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project
- Colleton County Memorial Library Scrapbooks and Photograph Albums
- Colleton County Memorial Library Minute Books and Ledgers
- Colleton County Memorial Library Map Collection
- Charleston Museum Quilt Collection
- Henry Laurens Account Book, 1766-1773
News & Events
- Additions to the “Cleveland L. Sellars, Jr. Papers, 1934-2003" Collection Now Available on the LCDL!
- The “Esau Jenkins Papers, 1963-2003” Collection Has Been Updated!
- The “Bernice Robinson Papers, 1920-1989” Are Available on the LCDL!
- Introducing a New Collection: “Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990”
- DPLA Announces New Primary Source Guides for Teachers
- DPLA & Europeana Release Standardized Rights Statements at RightsStatements.org
- DPLA Releases Self-Guided Curriculum for Digitization
- LDHI Selected for Best Historical materials by the Reference and User Services Association (RUSA)!!