Rabbi William A. Rosenthall's collection of Judaica postcards. A particular collecting focus of Rosenthall was images of synagogues located around the globe, including European synagogues destroyed by the Nazis or converted to stables and warehouses. Also included are images of cemeteries, tombs, Jewish neighborhoods, and other Jewish sites of interest. Rosenthall was the rabbi at Charleston's Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim Synagogue from 1976 to 1992. He traveled extensively during his life and collected items related to Jewish life and culture.
- Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project
- Colleton County Memorial Library Scrapbooks and Photograph Albums
- Colleton County Memorial Library Minute Books and Ledgers
- Colleton County Memorial Library Map Collection
- Charleston Museum Quilt Collection
- Henry Laurens Account Book, 1766-1773
- McLeod Family Papers, 1873-1990
- Colleton County Memorial Library Bookmobile Collection
- Samuel Pope, Seaman's Protection Certificate, 1820
- U.S. Engineer Maps of the Waccamaw River, 1903
News & Events
- DPLA & Europeana Release Standardized Rights Statements at RightsStatements.org
- DPLA Releases Self-Guided Curriculum for Digitization
- LDHI Selected for Best Historical materials by the Reference and User Services Association (RUSA)!!
- DPLAfest 2015 - April 17-18 - Indianapolis
- LCDL 3rd Annual Partner Meeting - Thursday, February 19th 2015
- LCDL and LDHI at ALA 2015
- LCDL and the DPLA!
- Lowcountry Digital Library at ALA 2013!