The South Carolina Historical Society's South Carolinians at Work collection is comprised of correspondence and other records, constitutions, and by-laws of organizations in Charleston, South Carolina. The organizations include Charleston Iron Works, American Federation of Musicians Local 502, Mechanics' Union No. 1, Charleston Fire Department, and the Bricklayers, Masons and Plasterers International Union of America. Also included in the collection are several documents of apprenticeship indenture, receipts, and advertisements.
- Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project
- Colleton County Memorial Library Scrapbooks and Photograph Albums
- Colleton County Memorial Library Minute Books and Ledgers
- Colleton County Memorial Library Map Collection
- Charleston Museum Quilt Collection
- Henry Laurens Account Book, 1766-1773
- McLeod Family Papers, 1873-1990
- Colleton County Memorial Library Bookmobile Collection
- Samuel Pope, Seaman's Protection Certificate, 1820
- U.S. Engineer Maps of the Waccamaw River, 1903
News & Events
- DPLA & Europeana Release Standardized Rights Statements at RightsStatements.org
- DPLA Releases Self-Guided Curriculum for Digitization
- LDHI Selected for Best Historical materials by the Reference and User Services Association (RUSA)!!
- DPLAfest 2015 - April 17-18 - Indianapolis
- LCDL 3rd Annual Partner Meeting - Thursday, February 19th 2015
- LCDL and LDHI at ALA 2015
- LCDL and the DPLA!
- Lowcountry Digital Library at ALA 2013!