The College of Charleston Magazine was published monthly by the students of the College of Charleston during the academic year, under the auspices of the Chrestomathic Society. It's aim was "to foster and encourage a literary spirit among the students, to bring the College more into public prominence than it has heretofore been, and also to place it [the College] in direct communication with the various universities and colleges existing throughout the country". This collection contains College of Charleston magazines published from 1898 through 1945.
- Pinehurst Tea Plantation Visual Materials
- Art Work of Charleston: Published in Twelve Parts
- An Architectural Guide to Charleston, South Carolina
- Warren Hubert Moïse Letters, 1933-1939
- Agricultural Society of South Carolina Visual Materials
- George W. Williams Photograph Collection
- Charles Fraser Sketchbook, 1793-1796
- Civil War and Reconstruction Era Stereoscope Photographs of the Port Royal Region
- L.A. Hall Collection of Mid-19th Century Stereoscopic Images
- William ("Bill") Saunders Papers, circa 1950 - 2004
News & Events
- Announcing the Completion of our NHPRC Grant!
- The "Eugene C. Hunt Papers, 1834 - 1994" Are Now Available for Research Use on the LCDL!
- The "Charleston Branch of the NAACP Papers" are Live on the LCDL!
- New! LDHI Publishes Online Exhibition about Civil Rights Leader Septima P. Clark
- Survey! Help Us Improve LCDL
- Accepting Applications for Temporary Staff Position at LCDL!
- Announcing a New Collection: "J. Arthur Brown Papers, 1937-1988"
- Additions to the “Cleveland L. Sellers, Jr. Papers, 1934-2003" Collection Now Available on the LCDL!